The 2018 trip to the Dominican Republic is closed. Thank you for partnering with us this June 18th-26th 2018! Stay tuned for information for 2019 as it becomes available and get signed up fast!
1) Our online application requires a $200 non-refundable processing fee. This has to be paid at the time of the application, using PayPal (Or credit card through PayPal) in order for your completed application to be submitted. This will be credited to your total trip cost when you application is approved. As an alternative, you can pay for your full trip at the time of application. Click here for the 2018 Payment ScheduleThis lets begin securing airline tickets and accommodations for your trip.
2) Our 2017 trip is June 18th to June 26th, 2018 – your travel dates may be 1-2 days before June 18th and/or 1-2 days following June 26th. Please allow that flexibility as we get out entire team to and from the Dominican Republic. For administrative reasons, all flights are booked by Hope International Ministries, and the cost is included in your trip payment. Hope International does not accept AirMiles as credit for flights.
3) Minors must complete the 2018 Minor Release Form have it notarized and mail the actual notarized document to our office.
4) Please have your passport (and relevant medical credentials for our medical team) scanned as jpg or PDF (if you don’t have a scanner, you can use the camera on your iPhone or iPad).
5) The cost of this Mission to the Dominican Republic includes the following:
Round Trip tickets from various “Gateway Cities” throughout the USA booked by H.I.M. for our team members. These are non-transferable, non-refundable tickets. Seating is booked by the respective airlines. Frequent Flyer Miles and Ticket vouchers are not redeemable for these fares. Please be flexible to travel 2 days before scheduled departure date and return up to one day after scheduled return depending on airline schedules.
Our Team HQ is Sosua By The Sea located on the north shore of the Dominican Republic on the ocean. This is an ALL INCLUSIVE RESORT providing air-conditioned housing for our team. Included is an unlimited supply of bottled water and specialty drinks (no alcohol), three buffet meals each day, swimming pool and a beautiful beach. Accommodations can be seen by going to www.sosuabythesea.com
In Country Transportation:
From the moment H.I.M. meets you at the airport in the Dominican Republic ALL your “In-Country” transportation is provided for you.
Medical Evacuation Insurance through IMG of Indianapolis, Indiana:
While we are a Medical Team with skilled medical personnel and medicine, if a need should arise where you are in danger of loss of life or limb you will be Med-Evaced to Jackson Memorial in Miami Florida via Jet ICU.
Hope International Ministries does not provide TRIP INTERUPTION INSURANCE. If you wish to do so there are many companies you can contact.
When you go to the online application, click “Sign In” if you travelled with us in 2014 to 2017. If you were not on any of the 2014-2017 trips, click “Sign Up.”